Windows SpecificationsOur UPVC Windows and Doors are made to the highest quality and standards. This can give you peace of mind as this means you should have a trouble free life with your new Windows and Doors and only have to buy them once for your property.
See the full specifications below:
- Full 70MM high impact resistant PVC frames with a 3mm thick external wall.
- Multi chamber internal frame construction provides excellent thermal and acoustic insulation efficiency in either 69mm or 55mm slim outer.
- All frames are designed and manufactured with an integral drainage channel.
- All outer frames, Transomes and mullions are V-notched and heat welded to form a weather proof joint(far stronger than inferior mechanical joints).
- PVC frames are reinforced where additional structural strength is needed.
- Full choice of frame colours including brilliant white, and wood effects plus wood effects on white.
- Night vent facility as standard on all opening windows.
- Internally glazed so that glass cannot be removed from outside by intruders.
- Locking handles as standard, plus multi-point security locking including jemmy proof shoot bolt.
- Tough, stainless steel coated, friction stay hinge.
- Integral gaskets offer low level sightlines and maximum kerb appeal.
- 90% degree opening hinge, where fitted, offers special egress or fire escape facility.
- Trickle ventilation option available.
- Fully compliant with the latest Building Regulations.
- LOW MAINTENANCE UPVC
- LOWERS THE CHANCE OF CONDENSATION
Maintenance & Condensation